As a credit union, ensuring the safety of your members’ assets is one of your top priorities. You are under more scrutiny now than ever to comply with an increasing number of accounting, regulatory, and compliance requirements, and these responsibilities take valuable time and focus away from providing services to your members. Cottrill Arbutina can help.
With over 30 years of combined credit union audit experience, our dedicated niche managers work with credit unions of all sizes to perform traditional, internal, and regulatory compliance audits. We’ve completed hundreds of credit union audits and will understand and meet your needs effectively and efficiently.
We work closely with our credit union clients on numerous engagements, including but not limited to:
- NCUA Supervisory Committee Guide Audits
- Supervisory committee audit procedures
- Internal audit services
- Internal control reviews
- Website compliance audits
- Regulatory compliance audits including BSA, ACH, SAFE Act, HMDA
- CECL implementation analysis
- Merger accounting and audit services
- GAAP audits
- Verification procedures
- Forensic and fraud audit services
- Specialized audits
- Form 990 completion (state-chartered credit unions)
- Employee benefit & 401(k) plan audits
- Supervisory committee training and education
- Consulting services
We look forward to hearing from you and understanding how we can assist your credit union.