Litigation, Fraud, and Forensic Services
Protecting and recovering assets are primary concerns for clients. Whether you’re involved in a legal dispute or other contested situation — or believe you have been victimized by fraud or abuse — Cottrill Arbutina provides expert services to assist you.
We work closely with your law firm to investigate, analyze, and interpret complex financial evidence to prepare a compelling case on your behalf. Our services include:
- Providing expert witness testimony
- Analyzing financial data to identify financial information critical to a case
- Identifying unusual transactions requiring further investigation
- Preparing business valuation services
- Quantifying economic damages
- Preparing reports, exhibits, and presentations to support attorneys
- Evaluating opposing expert witness reports
Fraud Identification and Mitigation
We provide investigative services to identify and quantify fraud and abuse. We also provide assessments and recommendations to help you identify potential fraud risks and develop appropriate internal controls to mitigate them.
We combine our accounting, auditing, and investigative expertise to gather evidence and thoroughly analyze it to resolve complex areas of dispute. Our forensic services include:
- Criminal and civil investigations
- Shareholder or partner disputes
- Economic damages, business interruption, and property loss
- Employee dishonesty and fraud investigations
- Marital disputes
Contact us and let us know how we can assist you.