Whether you assist the elderly, improve education, create opportunities for individuals facing physical or mental challenges, serve the poor, or any number of other commendable efforts, your objectives can only be achieved with adequate financial resources.
Cottrill Arbutina has been serving non-profit clients since our founding in 1984. Our staff has many years of experience assisting non-profit clients including social service providers, independent schools, fire companies, emergency service providers, associations, foundations, and religious organizations.
We provide the following services to your organization:
- Audit services
- Financial statement preparation
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Short-term and long-term planning
- Business plans
- Single audits
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax planning and compliance, including preparation of Form 990
- Financial consulting
- Outsourced accounting solutions – CFO/Controller Services
We look forward to hearing from you and understanding how we can assist your non-profit organization.