Closely-Held and Family Businesses
Family and other closely-held businesses play a pivotal role in the American economy and make up the majority of employers in the United States. Business owners wear many hats and handle a variety of tasks involving their employees (hiring, training, providing benefits), their customers (attracting and retaining clients, understanding client needs, addressing competition), other agencies (tax filings, other governmental reporting, lenders) as well as the business itself (growing revenues and increasing profits, managing cashflow, keeping harmony in the family and the business).
Juggling all these many tasks can be overwhelming. Cottrill Arbutina can help.
Our professionals offer a variety of services to meet your specific needs:
- Financial reporting: audits, reviews, compilations
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Strategic planning
- Business plan development
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Tax planning and compliance
- Business consulting
- Business valuation services
- Bookkeeping and outsourced CFO/controller services
- Leadership development and transition
- Succession and exit planning for business owners
We look forward to hearing from you and understanding how we can assist your family or closely-held business.