Retail Distribution – Business to Consumer
In addition to the operational and workforce compliance difficulties that all businesses face, as retailer, you have the challenge of increased global competition due to e-commerce. The result: significant time commitments in managing pricing pressures, costs, and tight margins. You need a trusted financial advisor with a complete understanding of your business to help with your tax and accounting needs. You need sound business solutions, so you can focus on what you do best – moving product.
Since the early days of our firm, Cottrill Arbutina has helped retailers and other B2C firms achieve financial success. We’re a trusted business advisor to retail clients in a wide range of specialties including apparel, automotive, grocery, pharmacy, restaurants, and tool retailers.
Business advisory services that we offer include:
- Tax planning and compliance
- Analyzing inventory costing methodologies, e.g. FIFO, LIFO
- Evaluating inventory cost capitalization requirements (“263A” or “UNICAP” calculations)
- Nexus studies
- State and local tax consultation
- Audit services
- Forensic and fraud audit services
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Business valuations
- Business succession & exit planning
- Outsourced accounting solutions
- Quickbooks® solutions & training
Contact us today and let us know how we can help you.